September 10, 2014

Welcome

No comments:
 
Hello, welcome to my new and improved blog - The Fat Diaries


I've been working on getting this bad boy up and running for quite some time now, and I finally had a chance to sit down and get all the nitty-gritty done so I can finally start doing the fun stuff!

So this space is basically my little diary nestled amongst the world wide web. Here I will keep my food diaries (when I remember to write them down), track my exercise, post my inspiration and just talk about everything and anything. I will try and keep most of the content health and fitness related, but sometimes a girl just needs to get weight off her mind as well as her body - so bare with me.

I, like many others around the world, love the idea of being the girl who wakes up before the sun to pound the pavement, followed by a breakfast of fresh fruit and greek yogurt - unfortunately I just don't have the willpower or strength yet to get myself up and moving when my body is screaming for sleep so i'm just taking things slow for now. I'd love to hear your stories, advise, motivation or just your thoughts on life, so please feel free to leave comments or contact me whenever, you can never have too many shoulders - virtual or real - to lean on when it comes to losing weight.

(Please note: most photos I post on here have come from tumblr or varies other places around the web, and have only been taken by me if stated.)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment